Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
- Frequency Range : 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Uplink Tx Power: 16uW - 350mW (+/- 0.5dB) 3
- Frame Rate: 250Hz (pure race), 166Hz (race), 62Hz (normal), 15Hz (long range)
- Format: 'Uberlite' for the Orqa FPV.Ctrl
- Serial Formats: GHST
- Firmware: USB Upgradable(with OTA updates for receivers)
- Power Supply: 5V 1.75W @ 350mW