The ImmersionRC Ghost Zepto is a small and lightweight 2.4GHz receiver that is perfectly suited for the ImmersionRC Ghost and Tramp Nano. Comes with an Over-the-air (OTA) upgradeable firmware, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted serial formats, and other specs!
- Frequency Range: 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated, no more than 5.5V
- vTx Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of the selected serial format
- Antenna Connector: Standard MHF4 (vs. Atto which uses the larger U.FL)
- Dimensions: 10.0mm x 10.0mm, 0.38g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on-demand from the T
- Dimensions: 10mm x 10mm, 0.35g (w/o antenna)
- 1 x ImmersionRC Ghost Zepto 2.4GHz Receiver
- 1 x Micro qTee Antenna w/50mm cable
- Silicone Cables
- Heat Shrink
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Standard shipping (Croatian Post)
- 1-3 weeks, €4,99
DHL Express Worldwide (DHL)
- 2-3 business days, €15,99
To return your product, you should send your product to:
J.J. Strossmayera 341, C-1
31000 Osijek, Croatia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you can vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.