Orqa FPV.O1Pro is an omnidirectional antenna designed and manufactured a new material intended for the use in satellite, aerospace, wireless and military industry.
Its high-performance design reduces the blind spots (apple shape radiation) and offers a deficient gain.
The RF design of O1.Pro is finely tuned offering with the peak performance at 5.8GHz.
We have aimed to achieve exceptional VSWR with a solid cross-polarization attenuation.
- VSWR - a proxy to power transmission efficiency (how well the antenna delivers the RF energy to the receiver),
- Cross-polarization attenuation - tells us how resilient antenna is to radio pollution from the multipath wave propagation (reflections of the original signal)
- Cross-polarization transmitters - radio sources transmitting on the opposite polarisation
At 5.8GHz, the O1.Pro measures an exceptional VSWR of 1.15 with an outstanding level of worst-case cross-polarization attenuation of 17dB.
Between 5.75GHz and 5.83GHz, the VSWR is well below 1.2 with excellent cross-polarization attenuation.
Across the entire optimal frequency range, O1.Pro measures VSWR within the limits of the optimal range (below 1.4).
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Standard shipping inside EU countries ( orders up to $50 – with tracking code )
- 5-14 business days, $8,00
DHL Express DHL worldwide shipping
- 2-5 business days, starts from $13,00
To return your product, you should send your product to:
J.J. Strossmayera 341, C-1
31000 Osijek, Croatia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you can vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.